Grand Canyon Day Tour
Grand Canyon Day Tour
The name says it all, “The Grand Canyon”, one of the World’s most magnificent natural wonders. This full day tour includes transportation from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon where you will see the most incredible views and attractions the South Rim has to offer. The profound history, culture, and local artistry will give you a sense of stepping back in time.
- Pick up will be at 6:30 am at your location
- The tour will go through Sedona, AZ giving you great views of the world renowned Sedona Red Rocks
- Lunch is included in the tour and will be served when we get up to the Canyon ($15 value!)
- Once we arrive at the Canyon we will go on a scenic driving tour with multiple stops for great views and pictures as well as a walking tour.
- The drive home will take us to a very popular Navajo Trading Post for some Native American history and knowledge
- We will arrive home between 6:30-7:30.
Included in Tour Price
- Views of Sedona Red Rocks
- Water, Gatorade & Snacks available in the van
- Park Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide
- Transportation from Phoenix/Scottsdale/Sedona/Flagstaff
Special Notes About This TourThis tour is operated by our sister company, DUKOUT Adventure Brokers.
Pick up from Phoenix/Scottsdale hotel partners and residences is included in the cost of the tour. If you are outside of our general pickup zone, you may meet at our office at 7750 E. Redfield Rd., Ste 104, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Pickup from Sedona and Flagstaff is available, please coordinate at the time of booking.
What to Bring
Remember, we are in the desert and it is dry! Always bring more water than you need when you are planning to hike through the desert. We do supply water available on request. An additional layer (sweatshirt etc.) is suggested, as it may get chilly up north (depending on the time of year). For those of us who burn easily, sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and a good pair of sunglasses. It is mandatory to bring:
- Photo ID
- Cash and/or credit card (for additional purchases)
- Hiking boots are suggested but closed-toed shoes are a must. Please, NO SANDALS