Havasupai Falls - Outfitter Package
- Pro-Quality Gear Rental
- Transportation Option
- Travel Light and meet in Phoenix
- Hotel Room Discount
- Quality, easy to prepare Backpacking Meals
- Expert Advice on what to do/see
- Early Start Option (summer hikes)
- Permits not included
Gear IncludedDiscovery Treks Havasu Falls self-guided outfitter package includes:
- All meals from lunch day 1 through lunch day 4
- Transportation From Scottsdale, AZ hotel partner if transportation package selected (reduced hotel rate for Discovery Treks guests)
- Necessary pro-quality backpacking gear including:
- 65 - 75L Osprey backpack
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Trekking poles
- Double occupancy tent (single tent upgrade available for $50)
- Backpacking Cookware (pots, pans & utensils)
- Stove & fuel tank
- Rat Sacks (metal mesh bag for food storage)
- Expert Advice on where to go and what to see on your Adventure!
SELF GUIDED OUTFITTER PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMPGROUND PERMITS. PERMITS MUST BE ACQUIRED THROUGH THE HAVASUPAI TRIBE
OUTFITTER PACKAGE - WITH TRANSPORTATIONDay 0: (night before hike) You will meet with a representative of the company to get your gear and learn how to pack and utilize all of the necessary items on the gear list
Pickup from Scottsdale hotel partner at 5am to begin the drive up to Havasupai. Arrive at the trailhead approximately 9-9:30am to begin your hike at approximately 10am
Afternoon Day 1 - Day 3:
Enjoy your self-guided tour of the falls!
We strongly advise beginning your hike out as early as possible. Most groups complete the hike in 5-7 hours. Your driver will be at the trailhead by 10:30 to pick you up.
OUTFITTER PACKAGE - WITHOUT TRANSPORTATIONDay 0: (night before your hike) You will meet with a representative of the company to get your gear and learn how to pack and utilize all of the necessary items on the gear list. Day 4: Gear must be returned to the Discovery Treks office by 7pm. Gear drop off the following morning may be able to be accommodated but will need to be coordinated up front otherwise there is a $50/day late return fee.
Transportation from Scottsdale Hotel Partner if transportation package is selected.
What to Bring
Our self-guided outfitter trips can include only gear or can include round trip transportation (for an additional cost), all pro-quality gear and meals required for your adventure. This includes tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, cooking supplies, trekking poles and backpacks. We are happy to accommodate food allergies and most dietary restrictions. Please include your preferences in your Registration Form so that we can prepare accordingly.
Questions? Inquire Below!
August 4, 2021
August 8, 2021
August 10, 2021
August 18, 2021
August 24, 2021
August 26, 2021
September 6, 2021
September 10, 2021
September 13, 2021
September 17, 2021
September 22, 2021